Friday, February 26, 2010

dear Friday,

you're here!

i'm soo happy to see you. thanks to you, i can see Heart Throb and have a mini -girls only- road trip to go scoop him. i'm syced. my weekend starts at 2 pm. i already bought two 24oz Heinekens for my boo and i'm dressed to impress. i can't wait :) this weekend i will fade out North and stay there until sunday. thank you for sycing my life.


sincerely,
Me. xoxo
p.s - i will fade out west to Waikiki, HI very soon to see my bestest, April, once i get my gualas up. holla. ha.

----------------------------------
okay okay i was on youtube and shit, i REALLY wana see "Rememember Me". i fucking LOVE robert pattinson. so fucking cute, and he's like, the artsy, poetic type of guy that every woman needs to cater to them and tell them how special they are *sigh. i'm in love.