Thursday, February 25, 2010

cupcakin' long overdue.

soo FRIDAY is right around the cornerrr. i can't wait to spend some quality time with my babies (vi&gloria) then extra cupcake time with heart throb, alllll weekend. (: anyway, i can't wait til i have everything paid off damn it. i'm constantly stressed about money, it blows me. how do i work fulltime but still become broke? i don't be buying shit for myself! i pay for gas, bills and food sometimes. GUH, blows my liiiifee. anywayssss, i'm ready for the weekend. actually, i'm ready to take this fucking final and then boogie right after. lol
my legs are sore as FUCK!!! i been doing squats. i'm really attempting to get a bigger butt and thighs. i loveee unporportioned bodies (little on top, big on the bottom) it's so exotic to me. lol soo, we'll see how this goes. soo, i gota letter from fairfax courthouse talking bout my fine and shit :( gaddd, $212 is due now. fucking court fees and shit. BLOWER. Turr is gona help me with it so i'm not completely empty pocketed by the time i pay it.
ooohh super syced. i got my tanning minutes back! ahah, it's greattt. i'm already dark as fuck. i'm glad i got that good skin for a white girl. cause if not, i'd probly be depressed and a mean ass bitch my whole life! lol tanning really makes me feel better about myself. when i'm pale, i feel fat, when i feel fat, i feel ugg as shit booy. ugh, random as shit i'm being but i'm tryin to go to forever21 on my break and look at some shiiiit. spend the rest of this gift card. and victoria secret. MHM. i'll write later.

p.s it's crazy how when i first start typing, i feel so ready to blog, but once i start.. i don't feel like finishing. i'm just not cut out for this blogging shit.